If you call NBNaz your church home, then we want to include you in our church directory. If you are new to NBNaz, please submit a request (scroll down) to be added to our directory.
Instant Church Directory - the program we use to build our church directory - can be accessed on line or through their free app for Apple, Android and Kindle Fire devices. [scroll down for links and details]
Online Member Directory
- Go to members.InstantChurchDirectory.com
- Click on the link: First time signing in? Create a login now.
- Enter the email address as it is listed in the family portion of the directory.
- Create a password. The password must be 8 characters long, and contain at least two of the following special characters: capital letters, numbers or symbols.
- Retype the password to confirm it and click "Request Login."
- Check your inbox for an email from [email protected]
- To complete the sign-up process, you will need to verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to you in that email.
- Once you confirm your email, you may sign at members.InstantChurchDirectory.com.
Your email with the password you created will work on all the Instant Church Directory apps on any device (see below).
Search for other members, and then email, call or text - right from the directory app.
- Go to your device's App Store.
- Search for Instant Church Directory.
- Enter your email as it's listed in our church directory.
- (if you encounter trouble, contact the church office, so we can edit or add your email address)
- Follow the directions on screen to complete the login process.
(More information can be found at www.InstantChurchDirectory.com/app.)
If you have difficulty please contact the church office. Once we confirm that we have your information we will try to walk you through the process. You may call or use the form below.